Using the Tebis Browser, you can open Tebis model files and display them in 3D. The Tebis Browser thus simplifies technical communications between Tebis users and their colleagues and business partners. Without licensed Tebis seats. The time-consuming paper documentation is eliminated. The advantages of the Tebis Browser at a glance:
- Simple and intuitive handling.
- Simply forward the Tebis Browser and Tebis model files to third parties.
- Open and view Tebis model files.
- View part structures and geometry elements.
- Determine dimensions, lengths, radii and coordinates.
- Create screenshots.
- Various display modes such as transparencies, sections and standard views.
- free of charge